Throwback Logo

more Quotes
Home | History | Biography | News | Entertainment | Screenshots | Interview | Videos | Photos | Contributors | Partners

TATIANA MANAOIS: Complete Biography, History, Family, State Of Origin, Birth And Throwback Photos Of Tatiana Manaois

TATIANA MANAOIS: Complete Biography, History, Family, State Of Origin, Birth And Throwback Photos Of Tatiana Manaois
Tatiana Manaois

FULL NAME:
 Tatiana Manaois a.k.a Itstatianam
DATE OF BIRTH: October 22nd, 1996.
RELIGION: Christianity.
STATE OF ORIGIN: California, United States.
NATIONALITY: American.
OCCUPATION: Musician.
GENRE: Folk
LANGUAGES: America English (maybe Igbo Language too**winks**).
RECORD LABEL: Self Signed.
RELATIONSHIP: Single (As Of 2018)
NET WORTH: Loading....


WHY IS TATIANA MANAOIS NOT ON WIKIPEDIA? 

Hmmm!!! That question sounds awkward you know :P.. Anyways, Tatiana will soon get featured on wikipedia, so keep chill and stay tune!!!

TATIANA MANAOIS: Complete Biography, History, Family, State Of Origin, Birth And Throwback Photos Of Tatiana Manaois
Tatiana Manaois

COMPLETE Biography, History, Family, State Of Origin, Birth And Throwback Photos Of Tatiana Manaois

Tatiana Manaois is a 21 years old female Pop Singer born in California, United States on October 22nd 1996. Her Current US based birthstone is Opal & Tourmaline.

READ ALSO: Complete Biography, History, Family, State Of Origin, Birth And Throwback Photos Of Prince Ea

Tatiana came to limelight by showing off covers for songs of top musicians. She has published covers of Chris ReneEd Sheeran, and Justin Bieber to her YouTube channel. Meanwhile on the other hand, she's also an independent singer-songwriter with albums titled "Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Pain" and "Lovely", the latter of which features her hit single "Helplessly," and  "Like You" which went viral across Vine and YouTube.

TATIANA MANAOIS: Complete Biography, History, Family, State Of Origin, Birth And Throwback Photos Of Tatiana Manaois
Tatiana Manaois

In 2010, Tatiana began writing her own songs and building her fan base through social media. Her social media statistics include 270,000+ YouTube subscribers and over 170,000+ Instagram followers. From what I gathered, her music career started as a father/daughter activity, but she developed a deeper desire for music as she got older.

Check Out: 7 Things You Do Not Know About Tatiana Manaois

EDUCATIONAL CAREER

Nothing gathered yet. More Loading...

TATIANA MANAOIS: Complete Biography, History, Family, State Of Origin, Birth And Throwback Photos Of Tatiana Manaois
Tatiana Manaois


SKILLS

If there should be anything to at all mention as Tatiana's skill, then music related stuffs should be at the helm(I mean number one). Tatiana Manaois from what I gathered seems to be a good guitarist.

TATIANA MANAOIS: Complete Biography, History, Family, State Of Origin, Birth And Throwback Photos Of Tatiana Manaois
Tatiana Manaois
READ ALSO: Complete Biography, History, Family, State Of Origin, Birth And Throwback Photos Of Joel Anthony

She plays guitar too well(and it even seems she was the one that powered the bazz on her debut song song titled "Helplessly"). She's also a good vocalist, whom seems to have upper hand on soprano's tone.  (Hey! Big head, don't forget to drop your favourite Tatiana's song on the comment box below before going **winks**)
TATIANA MANAOIS: Complete Biography, History, Family, State Of Origin, Birth And Throwback Photos Of Tatiana Manaois
Tatiana Manaois


NET WORTH

There's no current estimated net worth for Tatiana Manaois. Meanwhile, if there be any, it'll be updated as soon as it's been discovered, so stay tune and never stop coming back!(**winks**).

READ ALSO: Complete Biography, History, Family, State Of Origin, Birth And Throwback Photos Of Dwayne Johnson

TATIANA MANAOIS: Complete Biography, History, Family, State Of Origin, Birth And Throwback Photos Of Tatiana Manaois
Tatiana Manaois Birthday

MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIP

Hummm!!! Tatiana's relationship affairs? Whoa!! Ahahaha! Well, from my little observation, Tatiana doesn't seems to be the type that loves disclosing things about herself to people(I mean general public).
TATIANA MANAOIS: Complete Biography, History, Family, State Of Origin, Birth And Throwback Photos Of Tatiana Manaois
Tatiana Manaois with Friends


Moreover, from my gatherings. Tatiana is currently single. But I believe they're tons of guys out there crushing on our beloved Tatiana(ahaha, I'm sure you know that's true!). Meanwhile, if there be anything gathered about her relationship affair/status, will definitely let you about it. You can check out more via ANEWiki.

READ ALSO: Complete Biography, History, State Of Origin, Net-worth And Throwback Photos Of BNaira

AWARDS AND EVENTS

Ehm!.. Nothing gathered yet. More Loading...


TATIANA's ALBUMS

So far, Tatiana has gotten two album.
  1. Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Pain
  2. Lovely

ALL TATIANA's SONGS (so far)

Below are all Tatiana's songs.

  1. Helplessly (Lovely) - 2015
  2. Like You - 2015
  3. I Want It to Be You - 2015
  4. Beauty Sings (Lovely) - 2015
  5. That New York Shirt (Lovely) - 2015
  6. If We're Reckless (Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Pain) - 2013
  7. Speaking of Love - (Lovely) - 2015
  8. Kiss Me into the New Year - 2016
  9. These Words Written (Lovely) - 2015
  10. B.O.M.O. - 2016
  11. She Don't Know - 2017
  12. This Melody (Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Pain) - 2013
  13. Heaven - 2017
  14. Through the Fight (Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Pain) - 2013
  15. Old Fashioned Love - 2016
  16. Everything Changed - 2017
  17. Again & Again - 2016
  18. Loved Like This -2016
  19. Summer Marie - 2017
  20. Not Like You Care Anyway - 2018
  21. Mine (Lovely) - 2015
  22. Last Time (Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Pain) - 2013
  23. This Other Person - 2018
  24. It's Already Christmas - 2014
  25. Break Me Down (Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Pain) - 2013
  26. No Better (Lovely) - 2015
  27. Understand (Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Pain) - 2013
  28. Choose (Lovely) - 2015
  29. Find Me (Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Pain) - 2013
  30. Them There Eyes - 2017
  31. Be There (Lovely) - 2015
  32. Same Drugs - 2017
READ ALSO: Complete History, State Of Origin, Net-worth And Throwback Photos Of Bobrisky

TATIANA MANAOIS's FAMILY

Her music career started as a father/daughter activity, but she developed a deeper desire for music as she got older. Ehm!... More Loading..


TATIANA MANAOIS: Complete Biography, History, Family, State Of Origin, Birth And Throwback Photos Of Tatiana Manaois
Tatiana Manaois


THROWBACK PHOTOS OF TATIANA MANAOIS


TATIANA MANAOIS IN 2018


TATIANA MANAOIS: Complete Biography, History, Family, State Of Origin, Birth And Throwback Photos Of Tatiana Manaois

TATIANA MANAOIS: Complete Biography, History, Family, State Of Origin, Birth And Throwback Photos Of Tatiana Manaois

TATIANA MANAOIS: Complete Biography, History, Family, State Of Origin, Birth And Throwback Photos Of Tatiana Manaois



TATIANA MANAOIS IN 2017

TATIANA MANAOIS: Complete Biography, History, Family, State Of Origin, Birth And Throwback Photos Of Tatiana Manaois

TATIANA MANAOIS: Complete Biography, History, Family, State Of Origin, Birth And Throwback Photos Of Tatiana Manaois

TATIANA MANAOIS: Complete Biography, History, Family, State Of Origin, Birth And Throwback Photos Of Tatiana Manaois


TATIANA MANAOIS IN 2016

TATIANA MANAOIS: Complete Biography, History, Family, State Of Origin, Birth And Throwback Photos Of Tatiana Manaois

TATIANA MANAOIS: Complete Biography, History, Family, State Of Origin, Birth And Throwback Photos Of Tatiana Manaois

TATIANA MANAOIS: Complete Biography, History, Family, State Of Origin, Birth And Throwback Photos Of Tatiana Manaois


TATIANA MANAOIS IN 2015


Loading...


TATIANA MANAOIS IN 2014


Loading...


TATIANA MANAOIS IN 2013


Loading...


TATIANA MANAOIS IN 2012


Loading...


TATIANA MANAOIS IN 2011


Loading...


TATIANA MANAOIS IN 2010


Loading...

TATIANA MANAOIS IN 2009


Loading...

TATIANA MANAOIS IN 2008


Loading...

TATIANA MANAOIS IN 2007


Loading...

TATIANA MANAOIS IN 2006


Loading...

TATIANA MANAOIS IN 2005


Loading...

8 comments:

  1. Nice one. Tatiana I love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I NEED MY EX BACK DESPERATELY EMAIL DR. SAM FOR URGENT AND FAST HELP: SUPREMESPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM

      My name is Shally Mills, I live in UK. My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids, I felt like ending it all. I came across several testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and also How to win lottery so on. It was very amazing, i also came across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Renne, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email. After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever. Dr.Sam you are a gifted man and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. 

      E-mail:: (Supremespellcast@gmail.com OR Supremespellcast@yahoo.com) WhatApp Him + 1 (631) 320-5873‬. Via big sit:  https://supremespellcast.blogspot.com/
      Page: https://www.facebook.com/supremespellcast.12

      Delete
  2. I love the girl die, please send me all her songs via:franknewel99@gmail.com or on whatsapp via:2348108599605.
    I will appreciate if you help me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she's talented and blessed with good lyrics ,good sound and maybe everything, Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you lost hope in your relationship, do you think your partner is cheating?.
    I'm a USA woman. I am not sure I could have done it without you. I contacted a real spell caster that helped me change my husband’s heart to love and want me again, and he really did and now we are very happy together. My husband left me for another woman, This was just 3 years of our marriage. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant with our second baby. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called dr unity, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 11 hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 11 hours later my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to dr unity . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity for help now..
    Here his contact..WhatsApp him: +2348055361568 ,
    Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
    His website:https://reallovespell.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! I am so proud and happy to be out here sharing your work with Dr. Sam. I just can't believe that now my ex lover is really back to me on his knees presenting a ruby rose to beg me to take him back and he was feeling regretful and sorry for leaving me and for causing me pains after the divorce which occurred last year. And this whole miracle happened after I ordered an urgent 21hours Dr. Sam powerful spell which he cast on me and my husband. Sir, I am the happiest woman today in this whole wide world. Dr. Sam, you really did it..Yes.. It's a miracle and an everlasting pleasure and cheerfulness for me and my family today.. I am so happy now and I don't know how much to convey my thankfulness and appreciation to you sir. And to the whole world, contact him if you need urgent help now because it's guaranteed that he will help you.

    E-mail:: Supremespellcast@gmail.com Or Supremespellcast@yahoo.com
    Add him up on hatApp Him ‪+1(631)320-5873‬.
    His Blog:: https://supremespellcast.blogspot.com/
    Via his Page::: https://www.facebook.com/supremespellcast.12
    Page: https://web.facebook.com/supremespellhome
    Do accept my gratitude sir.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't still believe that my ex-husband is back to me all thanks to Doctor Doctor eromosele thank you very much for what you did for me I'm happy now with my family all the same you are the best spell daughter which I've ever met tell me once again you need any help phone spell daughter kindly contact him he is the perfect one to help contact his email: drkaeromosele@gmail.com and his WhatsApp +2348113182732

    ReplyDelete
  7. My name is Lisa Mande. I am from Florida,USA. I want to thank Prof Ibrahim for helping me to bring back my ex lover. I watched someone on YOUTUBE who testified about what he has done for her, bringing back her lost husband and helping her to win the America Lottery with his powerful spell. She gave out his email address and I contacted him instantly. He told me everything will be OKAY, and I am saying to everyone here that my heart desires is back to my life. Now we are getting married very soon. Thank you so much Prof Ibrahim, may God continue to empower you to help people like us. You can contact him through his email address ( profibrahim98@gmail.com) you can also call OR WhatsApp him on +27785149508or visit his website @ http://www.africanancientspells.com. My co-worker who also watched the testimonies video was helped by Prof Ibrahim He helped him to win the American Powerball Jackpot worth $980,000.00usd. with his powerful spell he gave him the win numbers.May Ancestors continue to empower you more and more so you will never stop helping People to be happy again. Thanks PROF IBRAHIM.

    ReplyDelete